It was a 7am run this morning; 3.91 miles on the streets of Bourne.
This was followed by a trip to The Valley to watch the mighty Chatlton play out a very poor 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.
- My first Wetherspoons breakfast, and at £3.09 not my last.
- Some cheeky beers in a couple of pubs – before and after the game.
- A Charlton equaliser and holding on for a point despite going down to ten men.
A few low points:
- Watching a very poor game.
- Having to listen to various Forest fans mentioning that they’ve won the European Cup and use to have a good manager.
Janathon total = 6.98 miles