Survival of the Fittest. Done.
It was a great event, well organised and well worth doing. Would you like a list of highlights?
- Monkey bars are not my strong point – but I did manage the first lot without falling off.
- Water slide – fully immersed in very manky water – followed by a bit of swimming – very cold.
- The weeks of basketball at school paid off when you were required to shoot a basket before carrying on – did it first time.
- Saved a woman's life* when she got her ponytail caught when going under a cargo net.
- Running up and down the aisles at The City Ground was a nice touch.
- Even managed the final 'Wall of Fame' without any help.
Goody bag had an interesting collection of 'goodies':
Yes you're right….that is Durex Embrace Pleasure Gels!?!?
Now to try to talk some people into the Mizuno Endure24…..
* this is a slight exaggeration